High Tea at InterContinental Hotel

It's been long since I've updated my blog because I've been going nowhere but work all day so that I can shop harder xD
It's good to be active in blogging again and here I go!
I've been waiting for this day to go on a high tea with my mum and surprisingly my aunt came along.
It's a first with momma along because the first time I went was with my friends.

Once I reached my destination, I quickly took some typical tourist shot *heh*
Apparently, the name of the high tea restaurant is called 'One Six Five'.
The service is just so-so as the way they serve you is very noisy such as the way they put the teapots and plates. The staffs are not that attentive when I called them either.... -.-

Address: 165 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Menu 


This view is just perfect to look at because of the Zen inspired look




Appetizer


My Earl Grey tea. There are much better teas than Earl Grey in 'One Six Five' such as the 'Shanghai Rose' but are all sold out...omg.



This is the English Royale Set
Whole thing costs rm 87.50. 
Quite affordable to be honest. It's quite filling too.
On the second tray, the last burger, the filling is quite smelly and I didn't like it.
Other than that tiny burger, everything is good. I love the cream of the scone tho. So yummy!


This is what I wore when going to hotels. 
A perfect elegant dress and high heels will do to go to hotels for having high teas around KL #ootd

More posts and review to be continued
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus