Skincare Hauls!

Recently I've bought my supplies for the face as my face lotion from The Face Shop has been finished after using for around 2-3 years!

But actually, to use a skin care product, after you've bought your preferred skin care product; when the day you had opened it-you have to use it within a year. In summary, every skin care product you opened after purchasing; the expiry date is the day you've opened it for A YEAR.


This is a tip I've got from a friend and I didn't believe it at first until she went to ask a skin care product employee to confirm it for me. Turns out to be true. You have to listen to every beautician out there. 

The first product I went to buy to moisture my face is Innisfree. Despite my face without having any pimples or blackheads, I have a very dry skin. So I heard that Innisfree's Green Tea face care series is their bestseller, I went to ask for some advice for it from the saleswoman. 


The packaging of my face care from Innisfree. They gave me free testers for their Orchid Anti Ageing kit and their Volcanic Mask. Their volcanic mask is also part of their bestsellers. 


When I opened the packaging. 

The Green Tea Seed Serum is to actually moist my face before putting the cream. Serum costs RM 90.
The Green Tea Moisture Cream is to add on after the serum to put on a dewy effect on my face and also absorbs the whole mixture onto my face faster and smoother. Cream costs rm 60.
On the first day of applying these two green tea series, my face definitely feels smoother. No kidding!

If you want a better product than Innisfree, you can also try Belif!
Belif is also a face care product from South Korea and this is their bestseller!


This moisturiser costs RM 155.
It's effects are also very effective and all girls from South Korea buy this product! Daebak!
I get to know this product when a classmate of mine gave a presentation for her advertisement assignment in class and wow, the gel is just so smooth.
It gives a dewy effect to your dry skin. 
I'll buy it next time...
Pic credits to Google


I finished using my baking powder face wash from Etude House and when I went to buy it, Etude House is now having Mega sales for a BUY 1, FREE 1
It's SUPER WORTH IT I TELL YOU!
Sales are STILL GOING ON as I'm writing my blog now!
After they told me that they're having a sale, I'm thinking to buy something which I've never bought before as I've no interest in their cosmetics...So I chose their Baobab moist toner.


Look at this cute pink package of the toner!
Apparently, it's smooth and it absorbs in my skin fast.
This toner costs RM 73 and leaving my baking powder face wash for FREE!
Never been happier for having sales on products!

Oh the irony of buying my face care/skin care hauls from South Korea.
They're hogging the face care section for young girls/young women who're studying in colleges or not having any huge budget for popular skincare lines such as Clinique, Clarins, etc.

Here are the tips that I gave and I hope they're helpful in making you buy the right choice of skincare products!
More posts to come!
xoxo, Cecilia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus