The Tea Lounge at The Majestic Hotel with my ladies

After having my lunch with Jess, we head on to The Majestic Hotel with my other girl, Carmen, as she's the transporter because me and Jess didn't drive :p

Address: 5, Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, 
               KL City Centre Malaysia, 50000 Kuala Lumpur,
               Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

As we walked into the tea lounge, I was actually pretty amazed with the interior because it's really MAJESTIC.
The orchid room is sunny and flowery while the drawing room has the ambience of the English Royals during the ancient times and the Tea Lounge is oh-so-wonderful.
When we walked in, I was pretty captivated by the pianist who played beautiful scores that day. 
The Tea Lounge's ambience is very beautiful and relaxed and the hall is huge. 
We were seated in a very beautiful spot and Jess didn't even requested that spot. 


I was seated right in front of this beautiful view.

When the food hasn't arrive, I take my chance to take some pictures to update my blog *heh*



There were lots of foreigners....

Until I finished taking pictures, the waiter came and announced what we are going to have today.
The waiter talks too soft and the piano music overlaps his voice and my friends and I just nodded *hahahaha* 
The disadvantage of coming to have tea in The Majestic Hotel is that you can't choose your own tea unless if it's ala carte. So we all had the same tea and we're lucky the tea is suited to our taste.



These saucer sets are the exactly the same from Lobby Lounge, Ritz Carlton it's because I heard that the boss of JW Marriott bought The Majestic Hotel *WOW*
The teas were served first and our waiter came again with our food and explained what we are having.
Each tier is for 2 pax and since we have 3 pax, there's another tier for Jess.



After serving our tiers, there's a fried food section that are given to us.
In the fried food section, the wanton is so good! Who doesn't love fried food?
Much to my own amazement, after eating some food from the first tier, I'm so full because my food from lunch isn't digested yet and I didn't know it'll be this filling either!
The scones are very big and the sandwiches are great.
I didn't like the fried potato balls because they're mixed with some spices and it tastes weird.
Everything is AWESOME but just the fried potato balls are a no-no.


They also had a no take way policy and I felt really sad about the food we left behind because we can't finish everything.
I read the no take way policy from tripadvisor.
Jess can't eat everything and just played her phone the whole afternoon tea session.
I tried to finish everything on my first tier and I've tried my best. The first tier is almost finished but the second tier still has food.

I'm giving this 'The Tea Lounge' a 9/10 for their good service, good ambience and good food.
I'm not giving a 10/10 due to the waiter's voice being too soft and we can't choose our own teas and also no take away policy.
It RM 58 per pax and it's very worth it.

Price Range for 3 Different Afternoon Teas at TMH:
The Tea Lounge: RM 58
The Drawing Room: RM 68++
The Orchid Room: RM 88++

My #ootd that day is 


Every girl needs her own Little Black Dress. ;)
I got my dress from 27Glades. You can check em out at Instagram with the name of 27Glades.
I bought this dress for RM 55. Too expensive but I bought it because I've been eyeing this dress for a very long time from other blogshops.
My clutch also can be used as a handbag is from Bash Clothing, costs RM 35.
My shoes are from Taobao!
My metal plated belt is from Unmasqued. You can check them out in Instagram too with the name of Unmasqued. 

That's all from me and see you soon!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus