Moonlight Cake House Review

It's my first time dropping by at this huge confectionery house in Petaling and it's a 'yum-cha' session with my family and I didn't know we are this 'on!'
So this is the cake house that everybody's talking about....
Apparently, there's a lot of young people and families comes here even at like...11pm? 0.0 what the heck..?
It opens from 9 am to 2 am. Crazy!! The ground floor is for bakery and cakes itself. It's so freaking huge....they may want to increase tables in the first floor too....
Below is where you take your cakes and bakery and pay. They'll ask you whether if you want to eat here or takeaway at the cashier.
If you're eating there, you have to go upstairs.

Address: 1-G, Jalan Radin Bagus 9, Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia




My cheese crepe cake at the price of RM 10.50. OMG WTF damn expensive...oh well, it's cheaper than cakes in cafes.
The cheese that they grated is too thick...


The signature durian cake.... and it looks so real! Sorry for the bad photography!!


This lamb shack is damn good!!!!
I forgot and don't know how much does this cost!
Will be here next time to order this!


My mocha latte at the price of RM 12.
It takes like 20 minutes for my drink to arrive because of their crazy business.
The coffee is not too bad but I want my mocha to be thick and creamy always.
I'll give him a thumbs up for the latte art. Not bad for a cafe like this. 

wifi name: moonlight001
wifi password: moonlight123 

A little heads up for you guys ;)

That's all from me today, goodnight!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus