Pig & Wolf at Pavilion, Dining Loft

Pig & Wolf is like Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf in Bangsar in many ways. 
I'm starting to think whether do they belong in the same company. hahahahah
The real reason why I came here because of lunch and also celebrating an early birthday for mah girl, Jess :3

Address: Lot 7.01.07, Level 7
  Pavilion KL
                      168, Jalan Bukit Bintang
                 55100 Kuala Lumpur

For more info, visit their Facebook page here! - https://www.facebook.com/PigsandWolf/info?tab=overview







Jessie~~


Our food arrived~
Eggs Benedict at RM 21.
It tastes like the one in 3 lil pigs and the big bad wolf. *I'm so lazy to capitalise everything*


Garlic Cheese Bread at RM 13.

ANDDDDDDD TO SURPRISE THIS EARLY BIRTHDAY GIRL~~~
Since I won't be celebrating her birthday, might as well do it earlier. hehehe
Jess was so shocked that 'she was like...what?'
I successful planned this early birthday surprise for her *YAY*


I haven't gave her my wishes to this girl yet hehehe

Continuing this post in a new blog post! 
Stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus