Yellow Brick Road Cafe Review

Long hiatus again due to the busy weeks of uni and also CNY is coming so I have to help out at the shop and therefore, less time of blogging :(
It's okay since I have a little bit of free time for now to cool off my sweat after work out AHAHA
I came to YBR for the first time due to a hasty meet up with a girlfriend.
Our first option was actually VCR Cafe but I suggested YBR as VCR has limited parking and due to my experience of getting fined once.
So my girlfriend drove us here and the cafe was filled with so many people. FULL HOUSE.
We have to wait at least 10 minutes for some empty tables and it was around noon that time so yeah, basically lunch time for office workers.
At the mean time while waiting, I took a few pictures of the place for the blog and some ootd shots but the outcome wasn't I wanted until after our lunch.

Address: Lot 8-7, Jalan Batai,
               Damansara Heights,
                 50490 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 60 3-2035 5922

Opening hours: Opens everyday but they're opened from 9am - 4pm, 6pm - 10pm









This is what I ate for a healthy option: Oatly Amuesing is served with quinoa, dried fruits, strawberries, kiwis and a little of granola accompanied with syrup and milk. RM 20
It's a little too expensive as the serving of the dish is quite little and unfulfilling.
But with Mocha, I'm filled and the mocha tastes so good!
Mocha at RM 13.


Called my friend to do an artsy shot hahaha


My friend had Macha's Matcha Float at rm 15.
I tasted it and it wasn't so bad.


Cheesy Mr Mac (RM 18) added with mushroom (RM 3) and beef bacon (RM 5).
My friend said that she tasted mac and cheese much better than YBR.

My #ootd for that day



REVISITED

I revisited YBR again with my uni friends as one of em haven't tried it out.
Came to try these several dishes as we planned to share it together.


From left to right:

Pop Corn Float at RM 15
Classic Float at RM 12

the root beer floats tremendously after 3 minutes *gasp* HAHA


From top to bottom:

Apom Terbalik Pancake at RM 22; served with your typical local apom balk at the streets, corn, coconut shreds and peanuts. It's a little dry but when it's mixed with the ice cream, it's just fine. They could've given more ice cream...

Big Breakfast at RM 30. Served with sweet potatoes, turkey ham and chicken sausage (as I can't eat beef) along with oat bread and scrambled eggs, mushrooms, hash brown tomatoes and roasted beans.
It's a little too pricey for this dish and it's just right for 4 people. It's really huge. Becareful when you eat this alone.


Posh Fries at rm 14.
Very savoury as it's served with pecorino cheese sauce. It's truffle fries and I never knew it tastes so addictive.

Stay tuned for more!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus