First Visit To Comic Fiesta!

I didn't get to update this as this was my first time being in Comic Fiesta!
This time it was held in The Mines Convention Centre and I heard it was smaller than KLCC Convention Centre...
It was packed with people who are in love with anime, cosplayers, booths that are packed with anime related stuff. I was surprised...like really....
I was shocked at the fact that guys even cosplayed as girls....EWW..but that was very brave of them as they have much 'balls' to do it HAHAHAHA, kudos to all who seriously rocked as their anime characters!
I kinda regretted not queuing up on that day because the queue for the ticket isn't that massive...I just wasted 20 bucks cause I didn't attend on Saturday and on Saturday, FLOW came to sing Naruto songs...FARKKK!


camwhoring while queuing up to go into the cf 




Plenty of people what the heck




Art people doing their artsy thang


Amazing


Clazroom Academy booth. Saw their academy located at Bandar Utama few days ago...
After so many walks around the booths and all, decided to grab something to eat cause I was hungry and shared this Chicken Mushroom Pie from A Pie Thing with my brother and his friends.
Was shocked to see A Pie Thing at the food booth



Knew this ice cream brand due to seniors assignment on advertising class.


Out of sooooo many cosplayers, I chose to have a picture with this trio because it's NARUTO HELL YESSS
The girl who cosplayed as Sakura was seriously on point, along with Sasuke too. Naruto aint that bad either hehehe


This was my #ootd as I wanna dress like a japanese in comic fiesta~~
Kimono from Bash Clothing
Pants from Padini
Shoes from Wakai

Thats all for this post! Really had fun on that day but this will be my first and last because it doesnt suit me after all. xD

xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus