New Years at Setia Sky Residence

I know I shouldn't post this as this was such a looonnnggg time ago!
I celebrated my new years eve and new years midnight on Setia Sky Residence located in KL.
It's like a hotel and part apartment but lots of amazing facilities located in there.
My mum's customer brought us there to see the amazing view.


It's really breathtaking omg...
The wind was so cooling and nice
There are still plenty of photos but I look hideous there so forget it HAH


The jacuzzi omg....I wanna jump in there to have some nice massage on the legs but I didn't bring extra clothes.


There's a pool there but I didn't swim
Sorry for the quality cause it's snapchat.


KL Tower kept changing it's colour that night.
Didn't get to record the rainbow change on them. 


My #ootd with stripe crop top and culottes from Taobao wheee~
That's all guys ahahaha 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus