Tulip by That Latte Place Cafe Review

Stumbled upon this place when me and my friends want to have lunch around Sunway Pyramid and we just went in cause it's newly opened.
It's located at the Moroccan street in Sunway Pyramid.

Adress: LG 2.88, Sunway Pyramid,
      No.3, Jalan PJS 11/15,
  46150 Petaling Jaya

Tel: 016 850 3546

This place is opened by (so obvious by my blog title) That Latte Place from ikon, Connaught.
I haven't tried the food there but I heard that the food there ain't bad too. 






From the set lunch I ordered Chicken Bacon Sandwich with chilled lemon infused tea at RM 18.90.


The dish is quite filling and tasty but the food came a little too slow as when I finished my drink after 20 minutes, the food just came...


This is their chocolate macadamia cake at rm 13.
It's tasty and much sums and so much of fats! #sin
And of course this was shared among 2 people.

That's all for now!
Stay tuned!

xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!