The Curious Goat Cafe Review

After I revisited YBR with my uni friends, my girl-friend suggested we go to The Curious Goat cafe as I heard the coffees there are good.
I was surprised that this cafe didn't have a banner for their cafe...hipster much and I think their business is much more to word of mouth. 
I shall try their food here as they do offer some sandwiches and what not but the main thing here are their cakes and coffees.

Address: 20-1, Jalan PJU 8/3A,
             Damansara Verdana,
            47820 Petaling Jaya







Their mocha is good! Love this cafe cause it's so affordable and not that pricey!
RM 11


Since I've been itching for cake, I ordered their Tofufa Cheesecake and it's seriously like tofufa from the streets.
Smooth and silky served with brown sugar.
RM 14. 

Go to my friends food insta for more at critzspot.
She posts what I ate and what they ate that day in that insta page and go check it out!
I didn't post on what they had so go check it there hehehe


Hunting for good food since 2015 <3 p="">

Stay Tuned! 
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Eyesee said…
Awww you mentioned Critzspot :')

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review