Fougasse Boulangerie & Patisserie Review

I had no idea that this cafe was owned by Levain Boulangerie and Patisserie.
Same ambience and same interior design on both restaurants.
I came here because: 

1. Question Mark Cafe was closed 
2. Had no idea where to eat so we ended up here for high school catch up.
3. We don't wanna go too far for cafe hopping

Address: 25G, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/6A, Pandan Indah,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel: 03-4280 0618

Opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 9pm







I thought of having salad for lunch but when I saw that it was refrigerated and it's not as fresh as I expected, I ordered spaghetti.


My spaghetti was such a let down because it's just tomato sauce with mushrooms and green and red bell pepper topped with parmesan. The lamest thing is they just fry the chicken and it's just like that -.-
It's called the Napolitan Spaghetti costs at RM 14.70. What the heck...I should've ordered it with the rice which is much more worth it.

I ordered apple juice as I had milo in the morning.
Apple juice at RM 8.40.


I had the croissant and it was good.
I totally recommend having patisserie here more than the dishes itself.
The dish was a let down of my rating of 5/10.
I won't know whether I'll come back here or not.


Here's a group pic for the last post of the day.
My fav girls since high school <3 p="">

Stay tuned for more!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review