LOL...

I seem 2 4gt bout him n I wanted 2 start a new me! BWAHAHAHAHA! Single rox n Relationship sux.....LOL! Single cn b free bt relationship is like in a jail...lol....I'm sure u guys had fun in Dan's bday..lol...I envy u guys cn go..I had my karaoke wit my sis fren on Saturday...wit 2 guys...lol...I sang Korean n Chinese songs....lol...I wish Jes's eyes were ok....N her bday is cumin..I duno wd 2 giv her....lol...Egbert always wanted 2 hug mi n I always dclined..haha...N 2day he was like dam wht man...he was kacau-ing Jean Wen, den I asked him '' do u like her?'' he was like ''yea, a bit. But dun wori I like a girl wich is pritier den her..'' OMG! He was like dam plyboy. He's nt even handsom man! Wtf..wen he wanted 2 hug mi...de form 5 were ukin at us....so dam embarasing! A few mins later, he said he wants 2 hold my hand but wen I say tht we r nt couples, he said tht we r n was like lukin down...wtf..dam pervert man....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus