I hate Ms. Tina..

I HATE MS TINA! Do u knw y it bcame like dis?! Ok, I tel u...It al started wen I was sayin Ms. Tina sux in front of my bm tcher, Cik Najwa. She ask mi wht I said n I said nth. I was sayin tht 4 fun wen she actuali reli twll Tina bout tht. 2day, Sej period, Ms Tina stared at mi creepili n I wondered y. So wen she wanted 2 start de assesment, she asked mi. Here is de dialogue.

Ms. Tina: Wht hav u told 2 Cik Najwa?

Mi: Oh...nth..

Ms. Tina: Dont u rmb?

Mi: I dun rmb at all ( pretendin 2 4gt)

Ms. Tina: If u stil rmb, tel mi ok....?(sayin in a vain manner)N c mi later...

Den after de asesment, she quickly said tht....

Ms. Tina: Do u knw tht dis clas talk a lot of crap like FUCK! N do u knw tht I neva receive such comments frm another clas but dis clas, huh Poh Kim?! Cum n c mi later.

I was havin tears in my eyes..I duno y mus I b a crybaby....

Wen c-ing her...

Ms. Tina: Wht makes u tink tht I suck?

Mi: I duno..how would I suppose 2 kno...

Ms. Tina: I dun recieve ani coments frm other clases frm 2N n 2S. If u said tht Danish or either Brian say dis coment. I would expect tht but I dun xpect u 2 say dis...U r a girl..n how cn u say like dis?

Mi: I was sayin 4 fun oni ma...I dun even knw...

Ms. Tina: Do u wan mi 2 teach u or nt?

Mi: (Nods my head meanin no..I shud hav said yes..lol)

Ms. Tina: Ok....done...

N I n her walked away...I walked 2 de toilet..ppl c mi cryin in de toilet..I shudnt hav been a cryin like a baby..Lucky May Kwan was dere 2 comfort mi...Den she checked de clases n she knows tht Fiona is always hiding in de clas...She put mi dere...N had a talk wit Fiona...hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus