Cross Country

2day was cross country, dis is de 1st time I neva stop running n walkin..lol..I did actuali took Diana's advice. Den, wen it started, we jog 1st, so I neva wasted my energy 2 run so fast unlike last yr. I ran 2 de middle of de road wile sudenli 1 of my shoelaces has been loose, so I quickly tie it but in de end, ppl run over mi n fell so I'm sori 2 u guys! Lol...Wel, I kip on running, N Sok Lin say tht she hated mi till death, I show de peace at her for I tot tht she was jokin! Den in de end, I duno tht she reli kept it real. Den wen I reached skul, som of my frens were at de gate cheerin 4 mi, so I went faster n gt 3 points! I'm so hapi myself. But I make sum1 upset. Sok Lin, cuz she ran over mi n fell..so she blamed mi 4 tht fell 2 make her lose...sry..my shoelace had been lose...I oso nid 2 care bout it. Lol man. I oso duno tht u take it so seriousli. I kno u wana gt 5 points 4 yorself. But y u blame mi cuz of tht..is pointles..dere is stil another chance nex yr! N de winner of de cross country is BLUE HOUSE! haha....Like last yr again...Blue house r so prud of demselves! BWAHAHAHA! In sports day, we mus do beter! I was so angri 2day cuz of Sok Lin..Y u blame all on mi..I oso admit I gt my wrong parts....but mus u do like dis 2 mi?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!