Basketbal MSSKL

Hey! I had MSSKL on Tuesday..N it was my 1st time goin 2 MSSKL! Let mi tel u bout it! Time 2 post dis cuz I neva post unless I gt de pics..

1st day:

I din wear my tube cuz I was wearin t-shirt n I tot no nid 2 wear de tube....But I'm safe cuz I wear t-shirt inside n folded in de jersey! But den tht time duno y sudenli rain cats n dogs outside..I managed skip my lessons! WOOHOO! After de raining, we went 2 Chin Woo primary skul. Dey had 2 basketbal courts...n its enuf big oso..wow...I duno tht had dis kind of facilities..It was kinda scary at de staircases cuz it is so black! Sung Eun say like gt ghost...haha...We fought wit de Sri Sempurna students. Erm...We won! YAY! But I 4gt de points scored edi..hehe...I cum out de last quarter oni...I oni played 4 a while but it was fun though...

2nd day:

I wore my tube but den Sung Eun beter nt wear my tube cuz it cn drop....Hahah...Her tube is Zara man...I asked her whr she bought it but she said it was a long time ago. She said tht oso cn wear as a tube n top! Dam nice man! Hahaha....We sit on bus cuz Yong Yee say tht if we sit van quite ma fan cuz we nid 2 sit like after 1 team go....so ma fan..waste oil..gud point. We played 2 games here. 1 wit de Puteri Jaya n Connaught. Aiyo...Wen we wana fight wit de Puteri Jaya, I neva cum out n I finali voiced out syin '' Coach, y I neva cum out?''. Den Yong Enn say 2 I tht I mus voice out. So den he say tht '' U neva cum 4 training hw cn I put u out?''Haiz..After de match he scolded mi n Emily...He scold Emily dam bad man. Haiz...He oso scolded mi. I was wtf...I said in my heart tht even tough I lae cum 4 practice, at least I'm stil dere rite?! Arrgghh! So hard 2 deal wit dis fuckin coach! I hate him! Angela said tht I hav de rite 2 b angri at him but I hav no rites 2 throw tantrums at him. At Chin Woo canteen, I talked wit Angela. After talkin wit Angela, Sabrina came n talked 2 mi bout dose stuf n my practice bla bla....I kno dis is rite 4 mi cuz I nid 2 kno. Thx. We won de Puteri Jaya but we lost 2 de Connought. Guess wht...we gt 0! Dis is no joke. Haiz....

3rd day:

We played wit sum other skul...PESS..I tink its pudu perempuan. We had 1 mor bal den cn win dey all cuz Their score is 22:20...20 was us! De stupid referee tak oleh tengok punya. Dam one hearted! Angela, Shermaine, Yong Yee, Pei Yin n Sab cried it was a meaningful game 2 dem. Mi, Sung Eun, Lovy n Zoe Bin din ply cuz if we ply, we lose. After de match was over...at sum other time we watch Tsun Jin High n Confucian ply. In Confucian, dey had dis player called Gao Gao. She is a girl ok? Nt a boy! We oso had a group pic. I hate de track suits! Dam ugli man!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!