Ytd....

Ytd..I went 2 Dragonboat wit my family...jus wit my aunt n her mother-in-law...n her cute lil Ling Yi...hehe...my sis dat day bad mood....den o..duno wad hapen go n take dis pic...I edited it..

Haha....Den o...my 4th uncle came 2 go shopping at 1 Utama...hehe..my mum duno de way den my uncle show lor...haha...after tht...I ate ice cream wit durian! Ahahaha...Its like choc wit durian but its seriousli nice..erm..de girl does it wit her scraper or sumting...haha..den we saw a Merry go Round but its smal la cuz its 4 kids..den mi n my sis soh poh go n ply it cuz we frm 4 yrs old til now neva ply..so enjoy our life den ride on it lo! I was eating my bread at tht time...


HAHAH....MI....ON DE HORSE! I felt like a kid tht time...seriously rmbs mi of childhood....I is dose times...I'm a soh poh..hahah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!