Gud, Sad, Goofy

Hey! Do u wana hear de gud, sad or goofy news? Ok...let mi tel de gud news 1st...

Gud news: Erm, I kinda hapi 2day cuz I'm hapi....den, I hang out wit Lee Juan n de gang cuz I wanted 2 hang out wit my daughters...Lee Juan & Sok Lin. I had been frens bak wit Sok Lin cuz I'm nt de type of person hu cn hate ppl tht long....I was waiting 4 de ex form 5 2 cum so tht I cn c dem...

Sad news: I din c de ex form 5 students n I was veri sad cuz I cnt camwhore wit dem n morover, dey din visit mi...I was like so sad..My time 4 waiting dem has been wasted. But I told Shermaine tht I was sad so she gav her hp 2 mi n cal my kor: Taik...I was so hapi 2 talk 2 him n I was near at de boys toilet wen Wai Weng saw mi n say'' Kip yor hp..'' lol...I mis dem so much! Jeslyn went bak home earli cuz her butt is too pain...I hope u gt wel...

Goofy news: In Eng clas, Ms.Lee Hui Sen, cal us 2 memorize de Phantom Of Opera sumary. Den wen we had finished memorizing, tcher cal us stand up..de 1st wan hu stand up is Eve. haha....Brian caled her lala mui..den tcher cal him lala zai. Haha...A lot of ppl stand up in de end...I oso stand up...I was like tinking wht 2 answer, Brian go n buli mi saying lala mui...n I caled him lala zai....tcher cal him lala gong! Hahah...Den after tht, I go n beat Brian...In Geo clas he oso buli by laughing at me n I laughed at him bak...lol..In Maths clas, Alison n Kok Ken had a parody bout Fall For You bcum Fall For Maths...Ahh...In Geo clas..we oso had de Geo version..so dam funi tht my kidney hurts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus