Form 4

Well, I am a form 4 student now.
I got my own road to go.
Due to my bad results, I was admitted to art/business and commerce stream
In bahasa malaysia, commerce is called perdangangan.
So I wanted to go to this perdagangan class. The package inside consists of add maths, basic economics and accounts.
This class is called 4P1.
Well, I also took art as my extra subject. Kinda not used to it cuz I still miss 3E.
Marcus, Chun Lim, Su Yi and Bing Ling went to 4SC2, Lee Juan and Jia Chun went to 4SC3.
I wanted to go and study biology cuz I had interset in it but its okay. Cuz my dream is to be a fashion designer.
So its better to go to 4P1, 4A1. 4A2 is closed for no students went there.
Cause if I go to science stream, my bio, physics and chemistry will be wasted.
Well, it doesnt mean that going to scince stream must be succesful.
Business/ art stream student also can be succesful.
Now I think that I have always been looking down on business/ art stream. But guess what, I dont care any of those shits where people look down on business stream people.
Well, this is all I have to say.
Tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!