I miss 3E

I miss last year a lot and I dont know whether I can still talk with you guys in the future.
The best memories has been planted there.
The people in 3E are Pang Lee Juan, Koh Wee Chung, Ng Jia Jian, Marcus Yau Hui Yang, Pan Chun Lim, Ida Merlina Shazween, Sharizat, Fiona Ho Jia Ling, Elie Cheah Yen Thing, Joyce Koah Kah Qi, Douglas Chan Yean Tat, Natasha Seger Kerk, Ooi Theck Shieng, Justin Lam Han Ming, Tong Xin Jun, Elvis Thoo Khai Xuan, Winson Sim Zhao Nan, Tee Kean Sern, Racheal Ow and etc.
I think I missed 3E so MUCH!
But this post is especially for u guys.
For those of u guys went to international, must see this also.
You guys are the greatest memories and friends I ever made.
I know some of the guys in my class criticize me but I appreciated that cause we were going to our own roads.
I'm really very happy with u guys.
Hope we may remain friends.
I really appreciated u guys so much and thanks for the memories. :))))
This post are for you guys
Hope u guys love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!