Happy New Year! Its 2011

I'm so sorry that I never update for my blog cause I kept helping my mum in the saloon.
Before my new year, I got bit by a wild cat.
The story goes like this:-

I dunno where the cat came from, when my father discovered that it was eating food in the house, my father beat it.
When me and my mum came home, my mum also beat it.
I looked at the pitiful cat, so I took it up cuz I didnt want my dogs to bite it so I took it up, and when I just looking back at my beloved dogs, the fucking cat bite me. His canine went in deep in my hand. It almost bit my nerve. It also scratched me. What the fuck. I shouted out loud and everybody in the neighborhood heard me.
In pain, I went back home and then..I cried.
I also took a picture of how it looks like

















The orange thingies are the medicine. It does work.
I celebrated my new year with McD. My aunty bought the McD.
When I helped my mum in the saloon the next day, every one of her customers were asking me what happened. =.=
Oh well, tata and wish everybody a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!