I wanna runaway

Oh my god. I wanna runaway.
Or to die cause I don't wanna face reality anymore.
I think I had my attitude problems but I think I better die or runaway.
One thing about reality is, it sucks and its harsh.
Or one thing to say, I don't wanna live any longer.
The more I live, the more I suffer.
I'm thinking negatively now.
So I hope that you readers know how negative people think.
I feel like escaping the harsh reality and go to a place where no one stays but only me.
But sometimes, I don't know why, I wanted the death god to take me away so I can die faster.
I wonder, if I die, will the stress in me, go away?
Well, I didn't wanna die cause it hurts, you'll think bout your family and friends and you'll think the important people in your life.
So sometimes, I didn't wanna end my life that way.
Maybe I should just move on and live my happy life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!