Good News, Bad News

The good news is that I went to 4SC3! FINALLY!
But the bad news is, I just got this fucking thing on my Facebook and removed the tag off of me cuz when I read it, I just got so angry and I was like WHAT THE FUCK!
I didn't even simply cry just because of the voting of the student council.
I had registered myself in my school's student council for Key Stage 4 Representative.
I heard a lot of students had registered for that post.
Oh well, so I ( of course ) told my friends to vote for me. And guess what, she just said not to cry for some little things.
Okay, I did cry in school cause Imma cry baby and I admit it.
Then she said if she wanted to vote me, she called me not to cry for some petty little things.
I did not want to cry for some lil things already and why is she saying this to me.
I had already knew well of my attitude.
Then she said that if I had stop that crying, she will think about it.
Good gracious!
I NEVER EVEN CRIED AND SHE JUST SAY IT SO EASY LIKE THAT.
Okay, we're good friends. And I knew that you did this for my own good. But please, mind your words.
And I wanted to tell this to the whole wide world : Think about your personality first before saying other peoples personality.
Goodbye :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!