What the fuck!

I dont even know why, a fucking 16 year old immature teenage just vandalized my poster.
Well, I wanna run a post in the student council in my school.
I posted for the Key Stage 4 Representative.
In case if u guys didnt know about the system, I'll tell u now.
In my school, there are Key Stage 1, 2, 3 and 4.
The Key Stage 1 are the kindergartens and primary 1.
Key Stage 2 are the primary students at primary 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Key Stage 3 are the form 1, 2 and 3.
Lastly, Key Stage 4 are the form 4 and 5'ves.
Oh well, back to the topic, if he didnt wanna vote for me its okay but vandalize it.
I really wanna kick his balls ( actually his dick ) but forget it.
I didnt wanna care and I dont really have the guts to do it ( even though I really wanna kick his dick in front of everybody )
Well, its better to kick it in front of everybody and make him humiliated.
I would just wanna say...FUCK YOU!
KTHXBAII :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!