Cursing Post

I'm here to vent out my anger again.
I wanted to say:
If I knew this would happen, I would have to end it with you first!
You had made my heart a scar!
Do you know I cried for you?!
Cause I still bloody love you, thats why!
Among all relationships, you have been the longest in my life.
I thought I can be happy with you, but in the end, look at me, I'm the looser who cried for you!
Why are u and the 'bubblegum' are the same?
Why?
Is it being with me very boring that u leave me?
'Bubblegum' gave me a choice to leave him.
But you, you needed space.
Hadn't I gave you a lot?
Its okay. Nevermind.
Let's leave it that way.
I still love you. I admit.
But you, I don't know.
To me now, you're not my best friend anymore.
You're not the person I can hold on to. My friends are the one who were there for me! Not you!
I hate you. Just a little. Maybe my hate for you will grow.
We're not meant to be.
I still love you.
Hope you may find another girl who is better, prettier, smarter, taller, thinner than me.
Maybe she'll be the perfect one for you. Who knows?
Thats all I wanted to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus