Heartbroken

Im quite heartbroken now.
Been crying for two days for him and I can't get over him so fast yet cause he backstabbed me.
I heard it all from my friend and I'm too angry and hurt to cry.
He's the one who ended it and guess what? He's angry about it. He's weird.
He doesnt want me to live without him. He pointed out the middle finger. I'll say fuck you too. :) Well, I just wanted him to smile everyday.
Thats my only wish.
His best friend said that if I still love him, tell him. Why would I wanna tell him?
I'm sure he's supposed to know that I still love him.
He said a lot of bad things about me but I can't or hard to describe it here.
I started to hate this guy called C.
He's such a jerk too.
When I just asked him about my ex for twice or thrice, he said he feel like screwing me up. What the fuck.
The day when my ex haven't broke up with me, I texted my ex whether am I bothering him, C told my ex to say yes. What the hell.
My ex was worried whether am I sad or something so he said no.
I hate this guy now for he is such a jerk.
I thought he was my friend, but instead, it wasn't.
There are still some things I can't say can't say cause its unpleasant.
I really wanted to say it out loud but sorry. Kinda private.
This is all I can say here

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus