Reality

Hey guys, I'm here to post about reality.
I know some people cant accept true facts and reality as some people were into dream world so much.
Some people wanted to screw reality cause its harsh and we have to accept it.
Well, we have to cause, its life.
Like me, seriously, I'm not really a very realistic person.
I'm mostly those kind of daydreamers but i dont really daydream that much. I have to accept reality too.
But if we keep on daydreaming, we, people might not get positive reaction to reality and in the end we escape it.
Thats not really good.
Mostly, do u guys like to daydream about your dream and your personality is kinda stubborn?
I'm that person.
Are you?
Oh well, I used to say screw reality cause my mum keeps nagging at me.
But now I know, and all the time, she nags and scolds me for my own good.
:)
An ending with a smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus