Forgotten

I've completely forgotten you.
After I had said those to you, I felt relaxed and I forgotten you after I had said it.
Well, I didn't want you to know how I felt about you but, I don't love you anymore.
To be saying the truth, I was kinda happy when you said you had little feelings for me after we broke up but, after seeing my blog, you don't like me anymore.
I did learn something from this love, it was loving the personality and heart, not the looks.
I'm sorry for all the hurtful things I've said about you here.
I know its kinda offensive.
We're friends now.
I can be the happy, hyper, funny Cecilia Chin Poh Kim aka Kimmie again.
I don't have to make my friends and my sis and lil bro to worry me ever again.
I'll find another boyfriend when I get older.
TEEHEE! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus