Candle Making

Bonjour!~
Since these days my blog is kinda boring by talking bout my own stories, I'm gonna show you guys about candle making!
Finally, something fun and nice right?
I captured these pictures when I'm in my art class. My teacher didn't bother.
She took pictures too!
She took almost everybody's pictures and she said that if we wanted the pictures, add her in Facebook. Lol!
Its very fun to do candle making.
The saturday class did yellow in colour, sunday's class ( which is my class ) did orange in colour.
Well, we can choose our own colours but this week is for practice and the next week, we can choose our own colours.





















These are paraffins. White and orange






















I balanced the string in the cup so that its balance and pretty






















Since we had 2 groups and a group consists 9 people. My group was the 1st who went to pour in our paraffins into that pot.






















We went in to the kitchen and our teacher went to stir it first.






















The paraffin has melted and our teacher let us stir after she stirred.

















Finally, I decorated my name and we coloured our top with candle wax. So AWESOME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus