My CNY

My Chinese New Year was celebrated in my mum's hometown, Pahang.
Well, I treated it as my own hometown cause ever since I was a little girl, I lived there.
This years Chinese New Year is kinda fun though....watching tv, naps, eat. XD
This is how I lived thru my cny.
Boring right? But I love it!!!!!
On the day before the chinese new year starts, I woke at 6 to work.....so damn tiring!!!!
Work starts at 6 am to 5 pm. And after 5 pm, my family went straight to Pahang!
Well, let the pictures do the talking! :)






















































































































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus