Hatred, its USELESS

Hatred is really useless cause
1. Hatred makes the person uneasy and uncomfortable
2. It makes people having negative thinking
3. It causes people to think a lot and it tires the brain
4. It doesn't do good to anyone of us
5. It causes grudges and causes the emotion to be too emotional

I don't know why some of my friends having someone they didn't like and causes them to be emotional. Can't they just 'forgive and forget'? Seriously.
._____________.
I have to admit that I did have the feeling of hatred before but guess what, I got over it and look at me, I'm superbly okay and fine. Just dont care who hates you cause you dont deserve it :)
Just live your life to the fullest with happiness :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!