SHINee Replay Japanese Version



They had released their MV for their Replay in Japanese Version.
Tae Min is hot with his new hair, Key has his blonde hair again (well, I love it cause I love him! ), Min Ho's new hairstyle made him look like a kid though, Jong Hyun is cool as ever and Onew's hairstyle is much more better!
Yoona appeared in the MV. SHE'S SO DAMN PRETTY!!!



Pretty right? XD
Now I wanna grow my fringe to get her hairstyle. I'm bored of my fringe already.
Anyways, I'm inspired by SHINee's fashion( since a very long time ago when they debuted )
I'm designing the designs which has inspired me and I love their sneakers the most. Well, Yoona's fashion in this MV is also very inspiring to girls in college too <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!