Don't Wanna Leave

I'm saying this cause I might be leaving Sri Garden. :(
I've been studying in this school for 12 years and its my second home.
I have true friends here that no one could replace them and I'm kinda lazy to make new friends in my new school.
Well, if my dad pays the school fees, I'm not leaving but how long must I wait for my father to give it?
I'm now getting ready and I'll discuss with my dad about this.
But I've never seen him for 2 days already. Kinda worried :/
I really don't wanna leave and I can't see him anymore. My god!
I wanna cry but I can't. :(((
If I tell him, I might cry
Moreover, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me :')))
For now, I just like him ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!