I'm Staying :D

I'm still staying in Sri Garden and I'm really happy <3
Cause my father didnt want me to leave Sri Garden too
I never regret telling a person that I'm leaving Sri Garden
He hugged me and actually, I didn't wanna let go but in the end, when he let go, I let go too. ;(
I wanna hug him longer and I knew that he still treat me as a friend. :3
He pinched my cheeks and touched my head, my heart was so so so nervous at Wednesday cause I can't bring out the guts to say it
When I told him that I'm leaving, I shoved out my hand to give him a handshake but instead, he gave me a hug. I'm very very very touched
I hugged him back too.
He knew it when I didnt tell him cause my friend who I mistook her by liking him, told him.
And when I said I wanna leave, he told me not to say anything cause he knew
Oh well, I'm not leaving my friends and my 2nd home.
:)))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus