Tolerating The Feeling

I don't know why in this 2 weeks of holidays, I feel left out.
I talked to my goddaughter ( we've been treating each other like godmother and goddaughter since I was 13 ) about this and she said one word in chinese which is "忍(ren)"
"忍(ren)", meaning is tolerate.
My goddaughter said that she's kinda being left out too and she's tolerating it.
I've been tolerating and maybe I'm not used to it cause this feeling comes out for a long time? Maybe XD
Hmm, I wonder how my goddaughter tolerates it though. She's my best listener and I really treat her like my daughter somehow, we have a lot in common and talk a lot.
Well, me and my 3 best friends have the same thing in common and we talk a lot. *laughs*
Maybe I shouldn't care bout these feelings ehh. *laughs*
But if I dont care, I dont have to think so much but if I care, I'll go crazy
So, I'm not gonna care bout it and let it naturally :)
I just couldn't wait for this Friday cause I have to go out with her sister and her 2 friends to Fahrenheit 88 shopping mall. Mum is not at ease so I have to accompany her. :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!