Not Sure

I'm not sure about the feelings I had right now but its DEFINITELY, I don't have any feelings for him anymore
I started to not have feelings anymore when he says that I'm annoying.
I decided not to Skype him anymore and when I see him in school, I feel like punching something.
When I bumped onto him in school, I avoided him at every angle.
Some people told me to be normal friends with like saying hi and bye but I think I'll consider that for a while. :DDDD
By the way, I'm so happy in school now that actually, I'm not left out ;)))))
But I do have a secret which cannot be publicized in here and only a few of my friends knew it.
I'm not sure of it but it will not really happen. HOPE IT DOESN'T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!