So Fucked Up Confused

I'm so fucked up confused about my feelings.
To just forget him, I found a hottie in my school who is a basketball national player to be my target.
But I have no intentions in getting him cause he's not interested in girls at our age, YET.
I dont even know how to get guys already cause I lost the skill? :/
I'm not interested in him anymore
By the way, girls are not supposed to go for guys but boys are supposed to chase girls ;)
Anyway, back to the topic?
I dont know why, when moving on, I still have these little feelings for him
My god, can't I just get it over already?
I know its really normal but its been 5 months already (coming near to 6 months) just to forget him.
I took 6 months to love him and now, I need to take 6 months to forget him?!
This is the first guy whom I love so much.
I've never felt like this before.
But I'm much happier now and I dont really love him soooo much like before.
Cause I'm moving on :)
I'm happy but I thought over and over by asking myself whether to get him back again :/
A lot of my friends said no cause they dont wanna let me be hurt again
I've heard about second chances but no third chances
But I think, the feelings really change, not worth it going for a third chance right?
Its so hard to become just friends for now. I dont wanna lose this connection again
And to say the truth, I kinda regret breaking up with him when he gave me the chance.
I swear, if I get back with you again, I'll never tell your secrets to others and I'll never compare.
I wont let you lose your trust in me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!