After Black Cafe Review

After Black Cafe is a newly opened cafe nearby Sunway University.
Just in front of Sunway University...a few blocks ahead of Subway. If you come front the left direction from Subway of course 
I have no intention of going to that cafe but I spontaneously went since one of my friends wanna go there and give it a try and since I'm hungry and I don't know what to eat...practically because I'm bored with Rock Cafe and the campus's cafeteria -.- 
This cafe was once known as photocraftscafe but I don't know why they changed it to After Black? 
They have this concept of black where they have this 'black rice' 
Their black rice is from Japanese and it's black because of the squid's...I don't know what's that called...they have baked cheese black rice and black rice topped with sesame seeds. 
They have lots of baked cheese main dishes too! I also regret that I never took a picture of the content of the coffee sections because they actually have pictures of how the coffees actually look like. Wow. It's really good because I'm not a coffee lover myself and therefore, I don't know which is which. 
This place is pretty cool and the ambience is not bad too. 
They have more seats upstairs but it's not finished with renovating. Moreover, I think they still wanna hire people ;) but too bad, I don't know what posts they're hiring and I don't have their contact number. 
They have wifi and the password is 'blackisgood' 
We joked with the staff too by asking them 'do you have discounts if we wear black?' And the staff said 'maybe in future?' Wow. I hope that DO happen. 
And the funny thing is...I don't know why is there a vintage merry go round music box. Naomi is in love with it xD 
Time for pictures of what we ate! 



Behind me 


Looks hipster eh? ;) 


And their hipster looking menu too!


I highly recommend this 'Rose Latte' and I think it's their signature coffee here. It smells fragrant and nice with the dried rose petals! RM 10.90 for this is worth it. I hope I don't sound overrated for this because it's really good and special. 


Beside my Rose Latte is Yakult Lemon which is I heard quite nice. :) 


The vintage merry go round music box I've mentioned...which I'm in love with it too. 


I ordered this set which is 'Black Cheese Rice with Soft shell crab with Thai sauce'. 
It's really good and highly recommended and it costs RM 24.90. Which I find it good because it's fulfilling and the crab is fresh. 


This is Naomi's set lunch which is 'Black Sesame rice with Fried Salmon and tomato and pomelo sauce'. 
Their salmon is not bad, fresh and well cooked. I forgot how much this set lunch costs. 
They have another set which is the Black cheese rice and full leg fried chicken with pomelo and tomato sauce which is good! 
They also have this Tofu and Cheese cake called 'Jug Cake'. It's not that starchy and its light and nice to eat. RM 10.90 for the cake. I didn't have a picture of it because one of my friends ate that. 


Another shameless #OOTD outside of the entrance and because their background is also nice hehe.
Moreover, for now they don't charge any government taxes but I think soon...they'll charge it. 
T-shirt from Converse which costs RM 50 because of sale! What a steal! 
Anyways, here's all I gotta say! 
Xoxo, Cecilia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!