Burgertory: A Mini Food Review

It's been a long time I've updated my blog peepo~~
I'm gonna be posting a good review as a mini comeback due to many assignments and have currently editing a blogpost which I'm gonna share soon when I have the time to finish the previous post. 
Alright~ 
This is my first time here in Butgertory and I must say that their pork is awesome?
I tried out their 'Porky Nest' and I can say that it's quite good. 
It doesn't give me a boost like Burgerlab but Burgertory is a good alternative. Pork is good and seriously it's not bad. It's good but not great as Burgerlab. XD 
My sister tried out their bacon burger I guess...I didn't know what that bacon burger is called but yeah, it has pork bacon
It also looks yummy and I shall try it out soon. 
Burgertory has no student price discount but let me tell you tht the price is cheaper than Burgerlab. Just two ringgit cheaper 
But the ambience is not bad. Quite nice 
Let me show you the pictures of how it looks like? 


Behind me


To my left 


Waiting for Le food *yum yum* 


My delicious 'Porky Nest' 


Looks like this when I cut it and some other people find it hard to cut it? 


One last shot before I go home :) 
Good night and have a great weekday ahead! :) 
Xoxo, Cecilia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!