Library Cafe Review

Library Cafe is a newly opened cafe located in Sunway Pyramid months ago and I'm doing a review about it.
To be really honest, the food there sucks. 
Seriously it suck. 
But my friends told me that their 'Big Breakfast' is good. On the other side, their carbonara spaghetti sucks because it tastes bland and has no thick flavour to it. 
Moreover, their waffles is quite worth it because it's quite big and the ice cream with it tastes good but the flavours of ice cream is limited because they only have vanilla flavour. What the hell man. You're doing business and you have limited flavours?! 
Their menu is also quite limited and I recommend you all to not go there. You wanna try but I think you'll end up regretting? 
The cafe itself really have to improve in their cooking and make more food for their menu. 


The wait is also quite long so it's a no no 


Ambience here and they have a concept where you can read books while they're waiting but I saw books that are the same... 


Carbonara suck


Their waffle. 


My friends 'Big Breakfast' alongside with my waffles 


First time eating together with Shanice that day. 
I wish you all have a good day with our smiles XD 
Hope you enjoyed this post! 
Xoxo, Cecilia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!