Fat One Steamboat Review

It's my first time here too and this is located at Sunway Mentari.
To be honest, the food here is just so-so and I just wanna go there for one time and not come back again. 
The 清汤 (original 'clear') soup is not bad but the Tomyam flavoured taste is quite different from other stores that I've tasted in Cheras. It's funny tasting and just...feels weird hahaha 
Their dumplings taste weird too. Don't order of you go there! 
I came to this place because of Pre-U gathering, Foundation in Arts, and our group is G7, and only 7 of us showed up? HAHAHAHAHA what a number coincidence HAHAHAHAHA 
There was never ending laughter and it's was good to talk like this. We kept laughing non stop! 
I think food tastes better when you have friends around eh? Haha 
The soya bean tastes weird too. But the ice cream ain't bad but they got no chocolate flavoured! How could they have not have chocolate flavoured?! 
The pricing for each adult is RM 35.80 and I can tell you it's quite pricy. Not worth going. 
Time for pictures to explain ;) 


From the end 


From the start. There are many foods you can order too. Like a lot. 


Because I brought my monopod so that we could take a groufie! 


When Meagan spammed too many that I start to laugh like this. I LOOK FUNNY I KNOW XD 



me and Meagan! 


Because we are Asians at work? Hahahaha 


this is how Jay, my Indian male friend scoops ice cream for me. SO SMALL AHAHAHAHAHA 

That is all. I don't know why are there so many people when the food is not that good....
Overall, I did have a fun day eating with my Pre-U mates and spent good time with them. I do hope the whole G7 can come to gatherings like this..
I've also experienced that an event is not so easy to be held. This is my first and last that I'm doing it because so few audiences came and I got stressed about it xD 
Anyways, good night and have a good day ahead! 
Xoxo, Cecilia. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!