Podgy & The Banker Review

I've been cafe hopping these few days because I've been hanging out with friends...
Not really cafe hopping but you know...just wanna have fresh air outside of campus? HAHAHA 
Alright~ I won't drag any further 
As the title has been said, I went to this cafe for the first time and the ambience in the cafe isn't bad. 
They have nice Caffe Latte and I put in more Mocha cause I know the taste of latte...not that sweet as mocha is. 
The pricing is not that bad either. It's alright. :) Really because it's not that expensive. Mostly average. 
The food here is not bad too! You can give it a try! 
But the thing is I don't know the menu for dinner because they're open from 11 am to 11 pm...
If it gets really crowded, you have to share seats with other people because tables are quite big...
It's best if you come around 11.30 till 1 because that's the least where people come on weekdays. 
Quite a lot of people come here too as my friend said that a lot of people had checked in here...
Here comes the photo spamming ;) 


Once we reached into the cafe xD 


My Caffe Latte which is quite awesome 


My Nutella French Toast with banana topping accompanied with Caffe Latte 
Nutella French toast RM 10 plus with banana topping is RM 13
Cafe latte is RM 10 
It's quite filling and highly recommend for the both of them.


Literally waited for everyone's food so that we can take this photo xD'' 
The salmon quiche is not worth it because it costs RM 10 and it's not that filling (the salmon quiche is on top of the black plate) 


Of course pictures like these needs to be taken *so shameless* :p 


With the people I went with ;) some uni mates bonding time I guess hehe 


The view outside of the cafe. Cute heading deco anyway hehe 


When taking photos with my friends, the photographer perfectly took this HAHAHA we were taking photos like damn shameless xD 


The original photo xD 

That's all I have to say. 
Do be updated about food reviews from me! :) 
Xoxo, Cecilia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!