Fat Boys Burger Review

The Fat Boys burger is also said to have good burgers and I have to agree it is good!
I came here at their branch in One City in Subang, there's one in Publika too! 
Actually we're supposed to eat at this Taco place called Popilla but it's closed...
So we went down because we're all hungry so the best choice there is Fat Boys Burger...
I have to say, the wallpapers are quite weird, quirky and alien-ish...maybe it's their concept? 
You can also choose and customize your own burger but we didn't wanna do that cause...nobody wanna try and the price might be even more expensive? 
Okay, moving on to pictures and show you which is worth eating ;) 


Naomi borrowed my phone and took her Fish and Chips. According to her, the fish and chips are good. Moreover, the milkshakes are awesome! See that strawberry milkshake there? 
In front of her was a friends burger which I forget what's it called...it's good too apparently ;) it's bacon is fried like dayummmm Hahahaha 


This burger here is mine called 'Holy Caesar' and of course the main course is chicken. They have too much of beef on the menu and I don't eat beef due to religion. Mine is also great! Totally recommend this! 
In front of my burger, my friends ordered 'Cheese fries' and damn, lemme tell you, IT TASTES AWESOME! And this whole dish that you order really can make you full and not wanna eat dinner. I'm serious!  I didn't eat dinner that day...because they conquered my whole tummy! 


My chocolate milkshake that tastes like heaven. It's drink texture is so thick that I've never tasted it this thick before. Normally the milkshakes I've tried are quite light but this is heavy. Quite starchy but you don't wanna stop drinking it. I recommend this too! 


Because the boys are on the other side ;) 


We went up to One City's Skypark and despite the hot weather, I took a shameless selfie HAHAHAHA all of em are construction buildings behind me. It's much better landscape at night and cooling...


My #OOTD for that day because of a semi formal presentation in class ;) 
Shirt from Cotton On bought from the RM15 part of the store. What a steal! 
Shoes from Vincci :) 

That's all for now~ 
Xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!