Be Yourself, ORIGINAL.

I'm sure that we've all gone through those times where a lot of people start hating on us and we started caring about how they feel about us.
We tend to even change our attitudes so that they can like us better but, it seems to be the opposite. They hate us even more. 
I've been feeling this way since my high school drama times and I've learned that we don't really have to care about how people hate us because I changed my mind set to 'who are you and why must I even change my attitude for you?' 
Pleasing everybody is impossible and just be who we are because everybody else is taken. 
I used to please people but I'm making myself even more pathetic and pitiful. I'm not living my life the way I'm supposed to be living. 
But screw this shit, I'm over it. There may be more to overcome with this and I hope to cope it up and make sure you do pray to God that will help you overcome these challenges. 

There may be a situation where we have to change our attitudes to be a better person. 
Take these hateful comments so that we can be a better person and don't cry over it. It'll be better once you grow older and you're gonna be proud of yourself!


I would like everybody to BE THEMSELVES. 
And make sure, be even stronger to what may come.



And in this world, we are not even possible to please everybody so just be yourself and don't care the haters. :)
Because choosing not to care makes you a happier person!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review