Map's Cafe Review

Hello everyone! It's been long!
As my finals are over just today, I'll be writing about this cafe review and also while waiting for my 'Pinocchio' drama to load....
If you ain't a cafe hopper or a foodie, I bet you don't know this place as this cafe is actually very easy to find but just have very complicated routes!
Well, if you're a Sunway Uni student, as soon as you see the Petron Gas Station, just go to the right and you can see Map's cafe there and just turn in to find parking in front of the cafe or go to the back!
I'm excited to come here and have my lunch because I've seen many instagrammers among people I know came here to have their lunch! And the reviews ain't bad either!
While waiting for our food, I've made this opportunity to take the photos in the cafe!




This is where I'm sitting because my red bag is there. If you wanna know where I got my bag, you can go to your Instagram and check out, 'Trendy Co' insta online shop :)







My Caramel Milk is just awesome! 




This Egg Benny is shot at the back of the cafe since it has good lighting. Picture credits to my sister.




My Aglio Olio taste great and it tastes better when eaten as soon as it serves because I was waiting for my phone to come back to me cause my sister took damn long for her to shoot her Eggs Benny -.-


This seems to be my signature pose when I drink something HAHAHAHA.
Over all, this place earns a 9/10 for me because of good service and also good food. :)
I'm gonna drop by here soon more when I have the time. 

Address of the cafe: No.9, Jalan PJS 11/2,
                                 Bandar Sunway,
                                 46150 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia 

Business Hours: 8.30 am - 6 pm daily. Closes every Tuesday because I saw their notification in the restaurant.

Contact number: 010-219-3882
Email: mapgroupglobal@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maps.place

That's it for now! 
xoxo, Cecilia. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review