Favourites Waffle Cafe Review

I've been aggressively updating my blog because it's so DEAD.
Been to a lot of nice cafes lately and this Favourites Waffle Cafe, is in SS15 and thanks to my new food buddy, Cavin took me there when he needs someone to accompany him! hahaha
Ambience here ain't bad and the waffles are not bad too. Service is a little too slow because I waited for 20 minutes for my drink and waffle. They're hiring now btw, you can look at their Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/favouriteswaffle/info?tab=overview 



It's has a cute yet young atmosphere.





My Chocolate and Banana topping for my waffles and Cavin's one was marshmallow and peanut topping! As for my drink, I didn't take a picture of it but I ordered Oreo milkshake which is delicious!


I have to say, the waffles is not that big and therefore it's just alright. 
My overview for this restaurant will be just 7/10 due to the slow service and the food. 

Address: 78 (1st floor)
               Jalan SS15/4D
               Subang Jaya

Business Hours: 10 am - 10 pm

Contact Number: 03-5612 9693
               
That's all for this post!
xoxo, Cecilia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review