Ben's Restaurant Review

I've came here a few times already and the food is still good. :)
Ben's have a few branches in Publika, KLCC, and Pavilion.
I've tried the branches in KLCC and Publika but I haven't tried the ones in Pavilion. 
Came here to eat because me and my sister are hunting down some nail hauls in the convention centre.
Here, I had my Turkey Ham Sandwich with cheese and sweet potato chips.


My sister's one was Duck Confit Spaghetti which tastes good too. 



This cake is the BOM! I forgot the name of the cake but all I know they key word here is Caramel!
The sweetness is just nice with the caramel and the ice cream is voila! 
It's so good that I feel like ordering one more but I was quite full due to the sandwich in my tummy.
Giving this restaurant a 9/10 due to good food and good service.

Adress in Publika: 1, Jalan Dutamas 1
                               Solaris Dutamas
                               Kuala Lumpur
                               Malaysia

Address in KLCC: Lot 104, First Floor
                               KLCC
                               Kuala Lumpur
                               Malaysia

Adress in Pavilion: 6.11.00 & E6.11.00, 6th Floor
                                Pavilion KL Shopping Mall,
                                168 Jalan Bukit Bintang
                                Kuala Lumpur
                                Malaysia

Business Hours: 11 am - 10 pm

Website: http://thebiggroup.co/bens/

That's all for this post!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review