Meteora Cafe Review And Food Hunting with Friends

Hello!~ 
This review is more onto a throw back to a month before because I've forgotten to upload the pics from my phone to Blogger.
It was when I was invited to a food hunt with Wen Wen (picture shown below) and Cavin (group picture way below) to join them for a foodie trip and I love it!

I love eating and also well, spending my time with friends during my sem break isn't wrong and also I would like to explore to different places and not only stuck at work xD
Wen Wen has a list of places that she wants to go and so we stop by here in Meteora Cafe!

Located at: 54-1, Jalan USJ 9/5P,
                   Subang Jaya

Tel: 012-940-2001

Before the food comes, taking pictures are a must and it's a girls thing to do~ xD


Beside that sofa I sat on is a smoking room for smokers who want to dine in here.


Concept of paper mache lights which are so beautiful


The Mushroom soup is damn nice and fulfilling. In the menu, the picture of the mushroom soup looks small but when it came out in real life, I'm shocked that it's this big. 


My salmon spaghetti and I forgot what the name is....I like it a lot. It has some spices but it's a little sour tho hahahaha 
Salmon is cooked properly and the spaghetti is cooked well too :3


The only place that has nice churros according to what my friend say because the ones in Publika are not good *inserts monkey emoji with his mouth closed*


Posing for the camera~ and I have to say, the churros really taste good and there are two dips which are in chocolate and caramel.


Brought my monopod for the occasion and say cheese to the camera!
Post is continued with 'The Owl Espresso Review' 
;)
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review