Underground Societe Review

This is a brand new restaurant located nearby Sunway University, just AT THE BACK of Garage 51!
This restaurant is called Underground Societe and opened by the same owner of Garage 51!
At first I didn't know where this place is until I walked further in front and saw their bouquets of flowers for their grand opening. 
If you are walking from Sunway Uni, just walk at the back of Garage 51 and turn to your right. Walk until you see there's the place covered in wood and gray walls. It's just a 2 minute walk btw. 


The surrounding ambience is great and cold....



There was a family here and I don't dare to take pictures just right in front of them.





I forgot what this dish is called but it's salmon. It's cooked perfectly but the one unhappy thing is that this dish, on the menu, costs RM 26. BUT, on the bill itself, it's RM 36. WTF. So dear customers, please check your bill and menu properly. You have the rights to ask WHY. I regret I didn't confront it. Urgh. 



This is my affogato. First time trying an Affogato! Well, it's nice. Costs RM 10. 
For adults, the price is okay but for students, it's really expensive. So I give this place 8/10 due to wrong billing purposes and expensive. 
I'll come back here for sure because of it's interesting menu and when I have more money. ;)
Moreover, this restaurant is good for people who want to have expensive 'yumcha' because of it's late closing!

Address: 68, Jalan PJS 11/7,
               Bandar Sunway,
               Subang Jaya

Business Hours: 11 am - 2 pm

Contact Number: 03-5613 3851

That's all for this restaurant. 
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review