Serai Restaurant Review

This will be the last post of the day as I have no more restaurant reviews to show you guys anymore as there are more to come soon :)
As you all know this restaurant is quite famous too...it's Serai!
Every time when I go into Serai at Empire Subang around 8pm, it's always full of people and because it's nearby Sunway University. Sorry if I keep mentioning about Sunway Uni because I study there and I can't help it but revolve my life around there. 

This is my Spaghetti Vongole with clams, veges, blackpepper and lemon to sprinkle on the spaghetti.
To be honest, it's a little dry and the portion is small. Best for people who don't wanna feel so full for their dinner. :p



Their Nasi Kerabu is the bomb! I tried this first when I first went there to eat with my sis. But it doesn't beat the nasi kerabu I had back at my high school days. Oh well, this is good for a high end restaurant :D 


Their pavlova is to die for!
It's fluffy and delicious! <3 p="">
Address in Empire Shopping Mall: LG37, Empire Shopping Gallery
                                                         Jalan SS16, 47500
                                                         Subang Jaya, Selangor
                                                         47500, Malaysia

Address in Life Centre: Life Centre, Ground Floor,
                                       20, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
                                      Kuala Lumpur
                                      Malaysia

That's all for now folks!
xoxo, Cecilia
Do stay tuned ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review