LALALALALA

LALALA..Things work out 4 mi 2day but...haiz. I saw babe's hp n saw him kisin a girl man! I was like dam hurt! I told him n he dleted infront of mi..Wel, I 'm de 1 hu dleted it. He said it was a long time ago...My lips r trembling at tht time n I duno y. Jia Jack ask mi..''r u crying?'' Den I said tht I'm nt. I told Chuin Qang tht I duno y my lips r trembling..den he patted on my head. I felt like a lil girl tht time. Oh wel, Sok Lin n Meng Kuan came 2 skul 2day. I'm so hapi wen Sok Lin came. HAHAHA. I kip askin wether Meng Kuan rmbs mi..oh wel..he did. I'm hapi. 2day in de morning, wen I was walkin on de stairs wit Lee Juan n Ruhi, I had stomach ache al of a suden and omg..dam painful wen I went 2 toilet n kip squealing 4 my mum n Chuin Qang...dam pain o! Haiz. I camwhore wit Sok Lin cuz its her last trip 2 Sri Garden n I oni cn c her 4 twice a week. So beter camwhore wit her. De 2nd pic I took was a ridiculous 1..lol! Had a rehearsal in de hal. I rmbered de lyrics so fast man! Cuz tcher say if hu neva do it properli, cnt perform so I did wel..n gues wht..none of us gt kicked out! WooHoo. Awareness Campaign is comin. KS4 are nt involved onli de KS3 r involved. Oh wel. Chuin Qang, my sis bad mood cuz she angri u throw de mamee infront of her n wht wil hapen 2 her if tht 1 smal ting in her eye? So..shes jus angri cuz of tht ok? I duno y I like 2 beat him sumtimes. He gt tht nice 2 beat mer? Sry if I hit u 2 hard on de bak..I'm so sry! I love u.❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus